Select a Revue: 

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dude, that's so Snakes on a Plane


Or, as Samuel L. Jackson would say, "Snakes on my motherfuckin plane, motherfucker!"

This is now the film I am most anticipating in 2006. Snakes on a Plane. I mean there they are, they're on the plane and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. When filmmakers tried to change the title to Pacific Air Flight 121, which sounds boring as batshit, Samuel L. Jackson flipped the fuck out and reassured everyone that no, the title for this movie will remain Snakes on a Plane. I must say his decision to star in this movie more than makes up for The Man.

So will this movie be any good? Of course! I mean there are snakes on the plane! Snakes! I don't see how this could go wrong.



So, the next time your flight is delayed or you get stuck in the middle seat, just remember that it could be worse. There could be snakes on the plane. And Samuel L. Jackson won't be there to bail you out either.

4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jake said...

Wait, wait. So what's it about?

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Andy said...

You simply must direct your good readers to places where they can obtain Snakes on a Plane apparel.

Anything less is just teasing.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Steve said...

?

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

When one of the characters in a movie is called "ipod girl" you know the film is going to be a blockbuster.

If I was a deadly assassin, I too would release a bunch of snakes on a plane.

I can't believe this movie is actually being made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home